Arcades - Custom Built
All orders over $1000.00 CAD require verification. To verify your order we require a signed Credit Card Authorization form, and a copy of your credit card and Photo ID. This information is used explicitly for this purpose and is held for 90 days in cold storage after your items have been delivered. After 90 days your information is deleted.
Payment via e-transfer or wire transfer is accepted and does not require verification. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase your order via e-transfer or wire transfer.
All Arcade sales are final.
By purchasing one of our machines, you agree to these terms.
Current Built Time Estimate - 6 - 8 weeks.
Retro Active Arcade arcade systems are all made modularly, this means that you can take them apart with ease with some basic household tools. All of our machine models are designed to fit through any man door over 24" wide giving them a unique adaptation for any household. We abide by all CSA approval requirements. All our arcades come with top of the line components and a 1 year warranty on all parts (excluding liquid and physical damages). Our customer service is unmatched in the industry! We truly care about the products we are creating for you, our machines are our resume and you will not be disappointed.
SHIPPING OF ARCADE MACHINES IS CURBSIDE ONLY.
Benefits of our machines include:
- Modular construction for ease of transport and moving into any home
- Modular construction for ease of warranty or future part replacement and upgrades
- Superior construction and design
- Ergonomic layout for comfort of players
- High end components throughout
- 1 year warranty (excluding Basic Origin - purchased separately)
- Full service support online or by phone
- Largest supplier of arcade parts in Canada for part replacement