This microswitch is reliable, affordable and offers a quality alternative to the industry favorite of Cherry D44X (re-branded to ZF D44X). If you are looking for a lighter feel to your buttons or joysticks, this microswitch has 50g of operating force vs. the D44X's 75g. This microswitch is rated for 1,000,000 cycles.
Brands such as Suzo Happ use this microswitch as their standard microswitch in many of their push buttons and joysticks.
- 1x E-Switch Microswitch
- 15A 125/250 VAC
- Contact Resistance: 100m Ω (Max.)
- Insulation Resistance: 100M Ω (Min.)
- Service Life (mechanical): 1,000,000 cycles
- Service Life (electrical): 50,000 cycles
- Terminals: 3 @ 0.187" (4.8mm)
- Operating Force: 50 grams