Arcade Power BundleRetro Active Arcade
Arcade Power Bundle
Whether you need a power solution for an older Arcade System, or your own DIY Arcade build, this bundle has the basics.
- 1x Switching Arcade Power Supply
- 1x EMI Filter Power Switch
- 1x Power Switch to AC Cable
- 1x IEC Power Cable
This kit contains items for which stock levels are not accounted for individually. If an item included in this kit is out of stock your order will not ship out until it is complete. Feel free to contact us regarding stock levels prior to purchasing if your order is time sensitive.
Switching Arcade Power Supply Specs:
- Size: 183mm x 52.31mm x 125.29mm (H x D x W)
- Net Weight: 830gs/pc
- AC Input : AC 110V - 220V
- DC Output: +5V/16A, +12V/4A, (+5V adjustable).
- 110 Watt switching power supply.
- Input Frequency: 47~63Hz
- LED power on indicator
- Built-in EMI Filter
- Vertically, Horizontally and Wall-Mount
- Maximum noise minimization by built in high speed diode.
- Over Load Protection, 130% of Rated Load Short Circuit Protections
- Convection cooling Operation Temperature, 0 centigrade to 35 centigrade
- Storage Temperature, -20 centigrade to +85 centigrade
- THE -5v ON THIS SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY IS NON-FUNCTIONAL
Be sure to switch this power supply to 110v for all North American use before connecting to components and powering on.
EMI Filter/Power Switch Specs:
- One fuse and switch control.
- Safe and reliable, easy to install and cost-effective.
- Rated Voltage: 110V/220V
- Rated Current: 0.5A~10A
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
Wiring & Instructions
Please see the diagrams below on how to connect your EMI Filter/Power Switch to your Switching Arcade Power Supply and for a description of quick-disconnect terminal sizes.
Note for Power Switch to AC Power Cable: Yellow/Green is typically ground, Brown is White and Blue is Black in the wiring diagrams.
Please see our Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy for details on the warranty of Arcade Parts & Electronics.