Xin Mo 2P Arcade ControllerXinmotek (Xin Mo)
2 Player Xin Mo Arcade Controller
The newest version of the 2 Player Xin Mo Arcade controller features a new Mode button! This useful feature makes the controller compatible with more games. This new version is also compatible with PS3 (no PS3 Home Button).
Turn your arcade hardware into a USB plug and play recognized controller that works seamlessly with Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation, Raspberry Pi and Android. A USB controller with arcade quick connects making M.A.M.E or any other emulation a cinch. Just use the quick connects to your arcade buttons and joysticks and connect the USB to your device and you are ready to rock! This two player USB controller recognizes as two separate player joysticks with a total of 30 inputs (Two joysticks with four directions each and 22 buttons/inputs.)
- 1x Xin Mo Arcade to USB Controller (2 Player)
- 6x 4 pin .110 wire quick connects for signal inputs
- 2x 2 pin .110 wire quick connect for signal inputs
- 1x 1 pin .110 wire quick connect for signal inputs.
- 2x 16 connection .110 wire ground braid with quick connects.
- 1x 6 ft. USB cord
- USB 2.0 for faster response speed
- Micro USB jack for connecting any standard USB cable
- Compatible with PC-Win8/Win7/Vista/XP/2000/98, Linux, PS3, MAC OS, Android, PS3 and Raspberry Pi
- Supports two players
- NO PS3 Home Button (PS button)
- Supports MODE Button for direction control switching between X/Y Axes and Digital-pad
- Supports more push buttons
- No soldering required
- Includes all wires and cables
This encoder is not compatible with any Xbox products.
Is your 2 Player Xin Mo Arcade Encoder not working with your Raspberry Pi?
This situation occurs on the RetroPi system and is a known issue. Some additional configuration or scripting may be required.
Click here for Raspberry Pi configuration.
*PLEASE NOTE* We do not offer support for Raspberry Pi.
Please see our Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy for details on the warranty of Arcade Parts & Electronics.