Concave Fusion Buttons 28mm - BlackUniversal
Concave Fusion Pushbuttons 28mm in Black
Hybrid American style pushbutton with Sanwa type microswitches. Ultra quiet and effortless ease of use. These buttons are shorter than the standard American Style Buttons which means they can be used in control panels and fight sticks that have a limited amount of space!
Gold-plated contacts means:
- The contact leaves and the external connections are fully gold plated
- No tarnishing
- No deterioration in response time
- Low inertia - the moving part of the button is ultra-light and only 10mm deep (unlike other types where the plunger extends the full depth of the button)
- 'No Click Leaf' switch means no clicking micro-switch
- No Plunger Spring! The body of the button contains no large spring. This results in a uniquely low actuation force of 45 grams for the entire button.
- No Hysteresis. This is the difference in button depression for the contact close and open points. On these buttons the position is the same, resulting in maximum repeated actuation performance. On micro-switch buttons this "dead" distance can be up to 1.5 mm.
- Concave top. Some gamers prefer the classic concave tops over the convex which are commonly used on Japanese low-inertia buttons.
- Robust. The limit stop of the button is supported by the button body not the switch so no chance of switch damage owing to over-enthusiastic play!
- Compact integral design. No fiddly assembly after fitting through the panel. Totally enclosed leaf-switch contacts.
- Economic. Despite their performance these are similar in price to standard arcade buttons and the price is all-inclusive, nothing extra to pay for add-on switch options.
- Nut & Thread Fixing. We have retained the traditional threaded fixing rather than the push-in design of certain other low-inertia buttons as we believe this gives the most effective permanent mounting in all types of panel up to 19mm (3/4 in).
- 28mm diameter - button mounts in 1-1/8" hole (standard)
- .110" terminal connection on the microswitch
- 1x 28mm Black Fusion Button
- 1x Button Nut
These buttons have .110 terminals for the microswitch. The microswitch wiring is 1 wire for ground connection and 1 wire for signal connection.
Don't know the difference between .110", .187" and .250" Terminal Connectors? Check out the diagram that explains this below! Click on the image to view the full size.
Please see our Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy for details on the warranty of Arcade Parts & Electronics.