Cherry Pushbutton MicroswitchSuzo Happ
Cherry/ZF D44X Pushbutton Microswitch
An industry favorite, the Cherry (rebranded to ZF) Microswitch has been a staple in the arcade community for many years. This microswitch is known for its reliability and smooth feel with an operating force of 75g. This microswitch is rated for 1,000,000 cycles and has .187" terminal connectors.
Brands such as Suzo Happ use the D44X and E-Switch microswitches as a standard in many of their push buttons and joysticks.
- 1x Cherry/ZF D44X Microswitch
- Electrical Rating: 10(3)A 125/250 VAC
- Contact Resistance: 100m Ω (Max.)
- Insulation Resistance: 100M Ω (Min.)
- Service Life (mechanical): 1,000,000 cycles
- Service Life (electrical): 50,000 cycles
- Terminals: 3 @ 0.187" (4.8mm)
- Operating Force: 75 grams