12v 18 Connection LED Wiring Kit - .110"Retro Active Arcade
12v LED Wire Kit for Arcade Buttons - 18 pin, .110" Terminal Connectors
An easy solution for a stand-alone power and wiring for 12v LED Arcade Buttons! No splicing, no crimping, and no soldering required!
The quick-disconnect terminals on the LED Wiring Harness are 0.110" suitable for buttons such as our 12v LED Fusion Buttons found on the Illuminated Pushbuttons Page.
*This kit is NOT suitable for LED Arcade Buttons with 0.250" LED terminal connections*
- 1x 12v 3A Power Adapter
- 1x 18 Connection LED Wiring Harness with 0.110" quick-disconnects
- 1x Female DC Power Jack Adapter
*stock photos used, actual product may differ*
12v 3A Power Adapter Specs:
- Output: 12v DC (3A)
- Input: 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Max 60 Watt
LED Wiring Harness Specs:
- 18 Connections - Supports up to 18 buttons
- Quick-disconnect terminal size: 0.110"
- 22 Gauge Wire
- Max Current: 300V
- Approx. 4.5" between each connection
- Total Length: Approx.12ft
Female DC Power Jack Adapter Specs:
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female DC power jack connector
- Max Voltage: 300V
- No crimping, splicing or soldering! Just a small Philips screw driver needed to tighten the terminals.
This kit is NOT suitable for LED Arcade Buttons with 0.250" LED terminal connections
How to assemble your LED Wiring Kit:
*Diagrams Coming Soon*
- If the LED Wiring harness you received has a white Molex connector on the end, cut this off. The Colored Wire is Positive (may be red, yellow or green). The Black Wire is Ground (negative).
- Strip back the wire jackets on the end of the wiring harness (the end you cut the Molex Connector off) to expose the bare wires. Twist the bare wires so you don't have any pieces sticking out!
- Insert the Colored Wire (red, yellow, or green) to the Positive side of the Female DC Power Jack Adaptor.
- Insert the Black Wire to the Negative side of the Female DC Power Jack Adapter.
- Connect the 12v 3A Power Adapter to the barrel jack of the Female DC Power Jack Adapter.
- Connect the LED Wiring Harness to the LED terminals on your buttons. That's it!