3" Illuminated RGB Arcade Trackball - USB, Game Elf or iCadeUniversal
3" Illuminated RGB Arcade Trackball - USB, Game Elf or iCade
A trackball that can be used for MAME/PC/Mac or JAMMA! This trackball comes with wiring for multiple connections such as USB, 60-in-1 or Game Elf. Illumination is bright and uniform. Change the LED color mode by connecting a button to the button wire harness included with the trackball.
This trackball is not a high-lip trackball.
- 1x 3" Illuminated RGB Trackball
- 1x USB & PS/2 Harness
- 1x 60-in-1/Game Elf Harness
- 1x 3 Button Wire Harness - also controls LED Color Mode
This trackball requires a 3" Trackball Mount to install into your control panel. Mount sold separately.
- 3" Arcade quality roller ball
- RGB Illumination - see the LED Color Mode tab above for instructions
USB & PS/2 Connectivity
60-in-1 Connectivity (also compatible with 19-in-1)
Game Elf Connectivity
- 3 Button Wire Harness with .187" terminal connectors
(may require a driver to utilize all 3 buttons)
- Solid Steel Rollers
- Automatically detects USB or PS/2 connection as a mouse.
- Illumination: powered through USB (5v)
RGB Illumination cannot be controlled through software. See the LED Color Mode tab above for instructions on changing the mode of your trackball.
- Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 2.75" (L x W x H)
- Button Wire Harness:
Black - Ground
White - Mouse Right
Green - Mouse Left
Orange - LED Mode
Red - not used
LED Color Mode
The RGB Illumination on this 3" Trackball cannot be controlled through software. The color mode can only be changed by connecting a button to the orange wire from the 3 Button Wire harness included with the trackball. Press the button to change the color modes.
LED Color Modes:
- Fade (default - will fade from color to color automatically)
- Flash (will cycle through all colors automatically)
- Light Green
- Lime Green
- Light Blue
- Pale Blue (white)
The RGB Illumination is powered through the USB connection. This means it is 5v only. If you are not using your trackball on a PC/Mac/Raspberry Pi (ie. you've connected it to a JAMMA board) you will need to connect the USB to a separate power source with USB connection such as a standard USB phone charger (not a fast charger!).
Please see our Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy for details on the warranty of Arcade Parts & Electronics.