HAPP Clone Concave PushbuttonUniversal
Concave Arcade Pushbuttons:
These are a very affordable substitute for Suzo Happ and Industrias Lorenzo concave longstem arcade buttons.
- Long barrel with standard nut and microswitch
- Fits wood or metal control panels
- New longer design: Easier to use within 3/4" wood control panels w/ Lexan
- Microswitch reliability tested to 10,000,000 cycles
- 0.187" Terminal Microswitch
- Durable Nylon material
- Pushbutton mounts in 1-1/8" hole (standard)
- Concave Plunger Design
- 1x Button
- 1x Button Nut
- 1x Microswitch
Wiring Information: Button wiring is 1 wire for ground connection and 1 wire for signal connection.
- Microswitch terminal: 0.187"
Don't know the difference between 0.110", 0.187" and 0.250" Terminal Connectors? Check out the diagram that explains this below! Click on the image to view the full size.
Please see our Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy for details on the warranty of Arcade Parts & Electronics.