30mm Silencer for Sanwa/Seimitsu PushbuttonsSanwa Denshi
This 30mm foam washer silencer is compatible with Sanwa/Seimitsu buttons.
- Installing one of these foam washer silencers into your button, will help reduce the click of the button press.
- Now you have the ability to silence Sanwa OBSN screw buttons, or the more recent translucent OBSC buttons and Seimitsu buttons, including the popular PS-14-KN.
- The 1mm foam washer is shaped to fit in both Sanwa and Seimitsu 30mm buttons.Please Note:The Silencer pads are compatible with Hori's Kuro button, but not the more recent matte version due to its construction.
- Unique Shape And Material:Silencer is a 1mm foam washer that conforms to the internal housing of Sanwa and Seimitsu's 30mm button lineup.
- It also utilises small "tabs" at each end of the washer, which additionally absorb the sharp sound created as the button plunger's tab meets the rim. Sanwa and Seimitsu - for copyright purposes - deliberately orient their plunger tabs differently from one another.
- Silencer's tabs can be oriented horizontally or vertically for Sanwa or Seimitsu's unique housing. For Sanwa OBSF, OBSN, OBSC and Seimitsu PS-15 buttons, Silencer's tabs can be snipped off without affecting its ability to reduce noise.
- Installing the Silencer foam pads into a Sanwa or Seimitsu button is straightforward.
- Place the washer - plastic film side down - into the button housing.
- Align the small tabs so that they stick out of the holes on each side of the housing.
- For Seimitsu PS-15 low profile buttons, snip the tabs off with scissors and place into the housing.