3016-in-1 JAMMA BoardUniversal
3016-in-1 JAMMA Game Board
3016 Game JAMMA arcade system ready for your arcade cabinet!
VIEW GAME LIST
Game selection menu is extremely simple to understand and navigate. To select a game, simply scroll through the list and press the Player One button to select. Directions Up and Down move through the list one game at a time, Left and Right moves ten at a time. At anytime during the active game, the player can return back to main game selection menu by holding in the start button for 3-9 seconds. This JAMMA board is a hard drive computer based system. It can support up to 4 players via a remote 3/4P interfacing card.
- Protect JAMMA I/O from damage of incorrect connection
- Use P4 motherboard, Intel Celeron4 CPU, 512MB RAM.
- Installed multi game emulators software.
- Allows coins/coin button inserted before game selection.
- After power on player can insert coin at any time
- Support 4 people play mode.
- Support one game / multi games business mode.
- Support 3D games.
- Support video mode: VGA (31KHZ), NTSC (15KHZ), PAL (15KHZ), SEGA (24KHZ).
- Support two-channel stereo audio.
- Faster I/O response and more stable system operation.
- Classified all games to Stage, Flying/Shooting, Wrestle/Fighting, Maze/Puzzle, Adult, Sport, Misc./Others, and Special/Classical game list.
- Each game list can be hidden or shown.
- Each game in list can be deleted or restored.
- Support simple Chinese and English.
- Game configurations are adjustable.
- Support coin counter.
- Set all games coin and credit value by one DIP SW.
- One touch key can retrieve data automatically when Hard Disc data lost.
- Support new games update.
- Supports PS/2 Trackball
- Games Family mainboard. (Double deck).
- 3&4P connector board with a Cable wire.
- A/V wires. (8 wires for 3&4P audio and video input).
- 5 line wires. (For 1P&2P shooting button 5th& 6th).
- User manual.