3016-in-1 JAMMA BoardUniversal
3016-in-1 JAMMA Game Board
3016 Game JAMMA arcade system ready for your arcade cabinet!
Game selection menu is extremely simple to understand and navigate. To select a game, simply scroll through the list and press the Player One button to select. Directions Up and Down move through the list one game at a time, Left and Right moves ten at a time. At anytime during the active game, the player can return back to main game selection menu by holding in the start button for 3-9 seconds. This JAMMA board is a hard drive computer based system. It can support up to 4 players using a second JAMMA Harness.
- Use G31 motherboard, Intel 5200E CPU, Hard Disk, 1G DDR.
- Installed multi game emulators software.
- Allows coins/coin button inserted before game selection.
- After power on player can insert coin at any time
- Support 4 people play mode.
- Support one game / multi games business mode.
- Support 3D games.
- Support video mode: VGA (31KHZ), NTSC (15KHZ), PAL (15KHZ), SEGA (24KHZ). (Does not support CGA Monitors)
- Support two-channel stereo audio.
- Faster I/O response and more stable system operation.
- Classified all games to Stage, Flying/Shooting, Wrestle/Fighting, Maze/Puzzle, Adult, Sport, Misc./Others, and Special/Classical game list.
- Each game list can be hidden or shown.
- Each game in list can be deleted or restored.
- Support simple Chinese and English.
- Game configurations are adjustable.
- Supports coin counter.
- Set all games for coin and credit value by one DIP SW.
- One touch key can retrieve data automatically when Hard Disc data lost.
- Supports PS/2 Trackball.
- Power only needed to power motherboard, no secondary power supply to JAMMA Harness needed.
- Games Family main board. (Double deck)
** ATX power supply is needed and is NOT included **
NOTE: This item is available by pre-order only. It will ship out within 2-21 days after ordering. Please be advised that if this item is a part of your order, your order will NOT ship out until it is complete.