Arcades - Custom Built
All orders over $1000.00 CAD paid by Credit Card must be verified.
To verify your order we require:
A signed Credit Card Authorization Form
A copy of your Credit Card and Photo ID
This information is used explicitly for verification purposes and is held in
cold storage for up to 90 days after you have received your items.
After 90 days your information is deleted.
Payment via e-Transfer or Bank Wire Transfer is accepted and does not require verification. Please let us know in the contact form if you would like to purchase your order via e-Transfer or Bank Wire Transfer.
We do not accept PayPal Payments for Arcade Machines.
All arcade sales are Final.
BY PURCHASING ONE OF OUR ARCADE MACHINES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Current Estimated Build Time: 6 - 8 weeks.
Retro Active Arcade arcade systems are all made modularly. This means that you can take them apart with ease with some basic household tools. All of our machine models are designed to fit through any man door over 24" wide giving them a unique adaptation for any household. We abide by all CSA approval requirements. All of our arcades come with top of the line components and a 1 Year Warranty on all parts (excluding liquid and physical damages). Our customer service is unmatched in the industry! We truly care about the products we are creating for you. Our machines are our resume and you will not be disappointed!
Shipping of Arcade Machines is Curbside Delivery Only.
The Benefits of our machines include:
- Modular construction for ease of transport and moving into any home
- Modular construction for ease of warranty or future part replacement and upgrades
- Superior construction and design
- Ergonomic layout for comfort of players
- High end components throughout
- 1 Year Warranty (excluding physical and liquid damage)
- Full service support online or by phone appointment
- Largest supplier of arcade parts in Canada for part replacement