30mm Silencer for Sanwa/Seimitsu PushbuttonsSanwa Denshi
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This 30mm foam washer silencer is compatible with Sanwa/Seimitsu buttons.
- Installing one of these foam washer silencers into your button, will help reduce the click of the button press.
- Now you have the ability to silence Sanwa OBSN screw buttons, or the more recent translucent OBSC buttons and Seimitsu buttons, including the popular PS-14-KN.
- The 1mm foam washer is shaped to fit in both Sanwa and Seimitsu 30mm buttons.Please Note:The Silencer pads are compatible with Hori's Kuro button, but not the more recent matte version due to its construction.
- Unique Shape And Material:Silencer is a 1mm foam washer that conforms to the internal housing of Sanwa and Seimitsu's 30mm button lineup.
- It also utilises small "tabs" at each end of the washer, which additionally absorb the sharp sound created as the button plunger's tab meets the rim. Sanwa and Seimitsu - for copyright purposes - deliberately orient their plunger tabs differently from one another.
- Silencer's tabs can be oriented horizontally or vertically for Sanwa or Seimitsu's unique housing. For Sanwa OBSF, OBSN, OBSC and Seimitsu PS-15 buttons, Silencer's tabs can be snipped off without affecting its ability to reduce noise.
- Installing the Silencer foam pads into a Sanwa or Seimitsu button is straightforward.
- Place the washer - plastic film side down - into the button housing.
- Align the small tabs so that they stick out of the holes on each side of the housing.
- For Seimitsu PS-15 low profile buttons, snip the tabs off with scissors and place into the housing.
- 1x 30mm Foam Silencer