PS4 Audio Fighting BoardBrook Design LLC
PS4+ Audio Fighting Board
“More voice, better than none.”
• Audio Support (PS4)
• Two Analog Sticks Support
• No 8 minutes timeout issue (PS4)
• X-Input Support (PC)
• Console Auto Detection
• SOCD Cleaner Support
• Multi-Console Support
• Compatible with PS3/PS4/PC
• Turbo Support
• Turbo function are supported
• Effortless Installation
• Screw terminal block fore easy connections
• Firmware Upgradable
• Upgrade firmware via USB
One of the standout features of the Brook PS4+ Fighting Board with Audio is its small form-factor breakout board, which supports PS4 audio via headphone jack. It's a fantastic way to add functionality that is lacking in many contemporary Fightsticks, especially if you don't have access to a PS4 Bluetooth headset.
Micro USB Output:
Unlike the USB B port available on the Brook Universal Fighting Board, the PS4+ Fighting Board with Audio utilizes the smaller micro USB. Equally the audio breakout board carries a USB signal to console via micro USB port. If you choose to forgo the audio capabilities of the audio breakout board, and already have a Neutrik NAUSB output, you can attach a 17-inch USB 2.0 A to Micro 5-Pin Male Cable from the main board to the NAUSB.
Neutrik Form Factor:
The unique design of the breakout board is hardly accidental. In fact, it was specifically shaped with matching dimensions to the popular Neutrik family of USB connectors, specifically the Neutrik NAUSB-W-B A/B USB Feed-Through. This allows the breakout board to fit within any spare 24mm hole spaces in your Fightstick. This tried-and-true design makes installing the headphone jack and USB cable much simpler.
The UFB automatically detects PS4 and PS3 consoles when connected via USB.
Notable features include:
• PS4, PS3 and PC control
• Firmware upgradeable system via USB connection. Please see "Support" tab for links to latest firmware and additional wiring information.
• No 8 minute timeout reset needed.
• XINPUT Mode (when applicable).
• Two Analog stick Support
• SOCD Cleaner support via pin connector (J15).
• Screw terminal for solderless connections.
• 20 pin (2x10) housing for future expansion or connection to other PCBA.
• Other pin headers available for VCC, player 1-4 LEDs, RS, DP and LS mode, touch pad, touch pad button, Turbo button, and alternative USB output connector.
• Similar form factor to Brook Universal Fighting Board with Headers makes installation familiar to most joystick builders.
The Brook PS4+ Fighting Board with Audio includes the PCB with headers, plus breakout board and cables. Both are wrapped in a padded static-free pouch, and encased in a protective, professionally-designed box.
If you considered replacing your existing FightStick PCBA or building a custom joystick of your own, the Brook PS4+ Fighting Board with Audio provides a cost-efficient solution while the addition of a headphone ts headphone getting you immersed into the action of the game with your online competitors.