Fusion Illuminated Pushbutton - RGBGold Leaf
Fusion (Gold Leaf) Pushbutton
Hybrid American style pushbutton with Sanwa type microswitches.
- RGB Illumination is here!! At last full-color RGB lighting without any performance sacrifice!
- Pre-Wired LEDs - RGB version has pre-wired dual internal RGB LEDs with 500mm wiring for direct plug-in to our PacLED64 or I-PAC Ultimate I/O boards for dynamic all-color control.
- Ultra quiet and effortless ease of use.
- Gold-plated contacts - No tarnishing nor degradation results in no deterioration in response. The contact leaves and the external connections are fully gold plated.
- Low inertia, the moving part of the button is ultra-light and only 10mm deep, unlike other types where the plunger extends the full depth of the button.
- No Click Leaf switch means no clicking micro-switch.
- No Plunger Spring The body of the button contains no large spring. This results in a uniquely low actuation force of 45 grams for the entire button.
- No Hysteresis. This is the difference in button depression for the contact close and open points. On these buttons the position is the same, resulting in maximum repeated actuation performance. On micro-switch buttons this "dead" distance can be up to 1.5 mm.
- Concave top. Most serious gamers prefer the classic concave tops over the convex which are commonly used on Japanese low-inertia buttons.
- Robust. The limit stop of the button is supported by the button body not the switch so no chance of switch damage owing to over-enthusiastic play!
- Compact integral design. No fiddly assembly after fitting through the panel. Totally enclosed leaf-switch contacts.
- Economic Despite their performance these are similar in price to standard arcade buttons and the price is all-inclusive, nothing extra to pay for add-on switch options.
- Nut & Thread Fixing. We have retained the traditional threaded fixing rather than the push-in design of certain other low-inertia buttons as we believe this gives the most effective permanent mounting in all types of panel up to 19mm (3/4 in).