The Fiend: 2 Player DIY MAME Arcade Console KitRetro Active Arcade
The Fiend: 2 Player DIY MAME Arcade Console Kit
Dimensions (Fully Assembled):
- Length: 34-1/2"
- Depth: 14-1/2"
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Weight: approx. 25lbs
Build your own console in as little as 20 minutes!
Featuring five standard button layout configurations to choose from and dozens personalization options to make your entire console uniquely yours!
What is Included in the DIY Flat Pack Kit?
- All cabinetry pieces required for assembly
- All necessary hardware for component installation (PCB feet, screws, etc)
- Components as selected by the customer on the Options Popup.
- All wiring necessary for controls (if controls added to kit by customer)
- Download the full parts list here.
Check out the tabs above for additional information and instructions.
Base Price does not include any components or wiring.
It only includes console pieces and hardware necessary to assemble.
Images seen are for reference only. Actual product may differ depending on layout and components chosen in your order.
- Personalize the Console/Control Panel to the options you select.
- Choose as many or as little components as you like.
- CNC cut 3/4" melamine.
- Choice of decal or no decal. All decals are printed and laminated in-house using commercial grade materials. Decals are laminated for longevity and protection. As such, there is no need for a plexi cover. Plexi is not available.
- Choice of T-Mold color or no T-Mold. T-Mold slot will be pre-cut.
- Choice of joystick style/brand
- Choice of button style/brand
- Choice of arcade encoder/controller board
- 5 standard control panel layouts to choose from with the option to customize and add additional holes for an extra cost. Must contact for a quote on a full layout redesign.
- Audio amp and amp cut out (must purchase audio amp to get amp cut out)
- Additional button holes ($2.99 CAD per hole up to a maximum of $25.00 CAD)
Tools and Materials Required
Some standard tools and materials will be required for the installation of components. Please find a list of items required for the DIY Kit below:
- Rubber Mallet (for T-Mold installation)
- Drill or screw driver (Phillips)
- Download the Assembly Manual Here.