UltraStik 360 Joystick
The most advanced joystick ever made!
The UltraStik Is based around a true analog "engine" using advanced sensing technology which uses no contacts or switches. It can be used in many modes, ranging from simply replacing a micro-switch stick to a full analog flight stick with user-defined analog/digital mapping. It has a built-in 8-button interface. Plugs direct into USB port with the supplied USB cable.
**Available in standard shaft with red ball top or thick shaft with black ball top. Additional standard ball toppers can be found here for the standard shaft model only.
- True analog "engine". Full-motion "flight-stick" type control for today's games for which a switch-type stick is simply not enough.
- On-board high-speed USB 2.0 interface. No need for any special interface board.
- State-of-the-art sensing technology. No pots or other electrical contacts to wear out
- User-definable IDs allow 4 joysticks to be plugged into a PC and individually controlled.
- On-board interface which can optionally be used in two auto-detecting modes:
- Input mode: Allows connection of up to 8 buttons per joystick.
- Output mode: Allows joystick to be connected to an interface such as the I-PAC, to replace a standard switch-type joystick.
- Sends analog data via USB to the PC either alongside the above modes, or when the auxiliary interface is not used.
- User-definable mappings. 9 X 9-cell matrix overlay onto the analog motion allows 4-way, 8-way or any other maps to be created and stored semi-permanently in flash ROM.
- Each cell can be set to any of 8 directions, centered, analog, or "sticky".
- Any number of maps can be created so you could have special mappings for different games if you wish.
- No need for any other stick as the UltraStik can operate in ANY mode, 4-way, 8-way, 2-way, 45 degree mode or any special mode you wish to define.
- Maps downloaded instantly to joystick via USB and this can be done in the background when starting a game.
- User-upgradeable firmware, downloadable via the web, for future updates.
- Advanced configuration program allows creation and storage of maps, assignment of ID, and has a test facility.
- Standard mounting hole pattern. Available with any color ball top or red bat-top handles.
- Polished chromium plated shafts.
- Fast on-board 24 Mhz processor performs automatic calibration, linearization and all other functions.
- 14 bit analog-to-digital conversion for maximum resolution.
- Customize your stick! Two different mechanical restrictor plates can optionally be fitted, for mechanically-limited 4, 8 or "reduced travel" analog operation, for those who prefer a hardware-limited stick.
Click here for Ball and Bat Toppers - Fits Standard Size Shaft