UltraStik 360 Joystick
The most advanced joystick ever made!
The UltraStik Is based around a true analog "engine" using advanced sensing technology which uses no contacts or switches. It can be used in many modes, ranging from simply replacing a micro-switch stick to a full analog flight stick with user-defined analog/digital mapping. It has a built-in 8-button interface. Plugs direct into USB port with the supplied USB cable.
**Available with red, black, white, yellow, green, pink or blue ball top. We also have red or black bat top versions available. Type your colour choice in the note section of your order.
- True analog "engine". Full-motion "flight-stick" type control for today's games for which a switch-type stick is simply not enough.
- On-board high-speed USB 2.0 interface. No need for any special interface board.
- State-of-the-art sensing technology. No pots or other electrical contacts to wear out
- User-definable IDs allow 4 joysticks to be plugged into a PC and individually controlled.
- On-board interface which can optionally be used in two auto-detecting modes:
- Input mode: Allows connection of up to 8 buttons per joystick.
- Output mode: Allows joystick to be connected to an interface such as the I-PAC, to replace a standard switch-type joystick.
- Sends analog data via USB to the PC either alongside the above modes, or when the auxiliary interface is not used.
- User-definable mappings. 9 X 9-cell matrix overlay onto the analog motion allows 4-way, 8-way or any other maps to be created and stored semi-permanently in flash ROM.
- Each cell can be set to any of 8 directions, centered, analog, or "sticky".
- Any number of maps can be created so you could have special mappings for different games if you wish.
- No need for any other stick as the UltraStik can operate in ANY mode, 4-way, 8-way, 2-way, 45 degree mode or any special mode you wish to define.
- Maps downloaded instantly to joystick via USB and this can be done in the background when starting a game.
- User-upgradeable firmware, downloadable via the web, for future updates.
- Advanced configuration program allows creation and storage of maps, assignment of ID, and has a test facility.
- Standard mounting hole pattern. Available with any color ball top or red bat-top handles.
- Polished chromium plated shafts.
- Fast on-board 24 Mhz processor performs automatic calibration, linearization and all other functions.
- 14 bit analog-to-digital conversion for maximum resolution.
- Customize your stick! Two different mechanical restrictor plates can optionally be fitted, for mechanically-limited 4, 8 or "reduced travel" analog operation, for those who prefer a hardware-limited stick.
Click here for Ball and Bat Toppers - Fits Standard Size Shaft